Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by falcon, Jan 14, 2011.
Tell the woman that posted this that I hate her.
I am 65% positive that the cunt that posted this is either fat, ugly, or both.
I am also 85% positive that the cunt that posted this is a single mother.
Please respond with the results Talon
saw that someone had liked this
Jesus, someone please kill the shit out of me.
What's with this recent trend of wearing really thin ties anyway? Or is it not a trend and I've just only recently started noticing it?
Considering Mad Men is situated in the 60s I would say it is not that recent.
You can't read this and tell me kids are moving too fast.
i wasn't even jerking myself off when i was 11
23&masturbating , 22&masturbating , 21&masturbating ,20&masturbating ,19&masturbating ,18&masturbating ,17&masturbating ,16&masturbating ,15&masturbating ,14&masturbating ,13&masturbating ,12&alone , 11&meh girls , 10&girls are gross
also 24&masturbating now
Why the fuck would anyone want 5,000 friend requests?
not til i was 16 acrualy
I've never been so excited to wait in a line #ChickfilaAppreciationDay
The quite crazy side.
Now I know that women are triangles.
She's acute one.
I bet this is some ploy by a terrorist group in Africa that's going to trick people into liking this picture, then show it to random villagers to prove to them Americans fucking love starving African babies.
It's a shame that that's less plausible than that many people being fucking retards.
and cheat on your wife
It starts out all right actually. But then it's like she's trying to be sassy while being emotional while being an airline brochure.
Hey baby, I'd like to wine & dine a little. Do you like wining & dining? I like wining & dining & I like ampersands. Let's hump.
my appreciation for this post cannot be measured in likes
fuck yeah video games
Is in need of a human being with a car who wants to earn rrrrreally quick money by driving me around for an hour on thursday! ALSO I'll bake you a cake, and sing you a song, ¿si?
This is what some might reefer to as a 'win'.
COmeonnnnnn n n s'il vous plaît!
is she hot?
no one who speaks french AND spanish could be an evil woman!
She's fairly hot, Also vegan and lives in Australia.
omg this would soo be me >.<
About 80% of her statuses are about Tom Hiddleston. The other 20% are about Doctor Who or Star Trek.
i'm 100% sure she has a tumblr
Swooning over David Tennant, I take it?
we were sappost to go this summer . but didn't make . hopeing in a couple yrs we'll try again .
sad and pathetic post
oh my god no why did i laugh though
such an adorable cat
That's just sad
no me gusta
If only she hadn't masturbated.
Or perhaps it was crushed by the Mars lander?
CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT. I GET IT.
Separate names with a comma.